Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Your Personal Theme Song

So the title pretty much says it all.  You know how certain iconic characters have their own theme songs?  Indiana Jones had one, Darth Vader had one, I guess Malcolm Reynolds had one if we count the theme to Firefly.  (If you don't know what I'm talking about or who these people are, why are you even reading my blog?)

Anyway, I have a new personal theme song.  Nothing deep here, just appropriate.  So don't get all douchy and rain on my song for not being "Art."  My tastes are probably too simple to appreciate a work of art if it kicked me in the crotch.    

Here's my current theme song:



I like it.  It cheers me up just a bit when I hear it on the radio. 

So, do you have a personal theme song?  Or maybe one you used to have?  If so, throw it up so everyone can make fun of. . .I mean, enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment